- Factory external & internal coatings
- Custom tuning specific to customer
- Smooth action initial stroke & fantastic bottoming resistance
- Lowering services if requested is included in above pricing
- Available for all current KTM & Husqvarna suspension systems: AER 48, Xplore, 4CS, Nitrogen, Open Chamber, & both linkage and non-linkage rear shock absorbers.
- Now Available for Showa & KYB suspension components. Current Honda, Kawasaki,Suzuki, & Yamaha models.
Call for pricing if you are only looking to do one end at a time (shock or forks)
Anodized Hard Copper Coating
(Upper Fork Tubes)
Coppersmith uses a top quality aluminum anodizing process that not only looks trick, but it creates a higher tolerance for your upper fork tubes which adds life, and creates a tighter seal.
DLC Coatings (Lower Fork Tubes – Shock Shaft)
Diamond-like carbon (DLC) is a class of amorphous carbon material that displays some of the typical properties of diamond. The combined hardness, lubricity and flexibility result in phenomenal wear resistance and other characteristics, which can be applied thoroughly and evenly to both the most intricate and the most massive parts for dramatically extended lifetime.
Before & After
*Prices based on parts in new/like new condition, this condition is necessary for proper coating application. New tubes and shafts are available if needed, call for pricing.
*Free installation for any of these options with any of our services to the components.